Skip to main content

I'm Staying Home from School Today


I'm staying home from school today.
I'd rather be in bed
pretending that I have a pain
that's pounding in my head.
I'll say I have a stomach ache.
I'll claim I've got the flu.
I'll shiver like I'm cold
and hold my breath until I'm blue.
I'll fake a cough. I'll fake a sneeze.
I'll say my throat is sore.
If necessary I can throw
a tantrum on the floor.
I'm sure I'll get away with it.
Of that, there's little doubt.
But, even so, I really hope
my students don't find out.
  
 by 👉 By Kenn Nesbitt

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harivansh Rai Bachhan's poem on FRIENDSHIP

ABOUT POET Harivansh rai bachhan is one of the greatest poet of india . He had written too many Famous Hindi poems , His poem are heart touching.He is best known for his writing “ Madhushala ”,” Madhubala ”, ” Satarangini ” ,” Tera Haar ” etc..He is also father of amitabh bachhan and grandfather of abhishek bachhan. In 1976 he received padam bhusan for his Hindi Literature. Here on this site poemforfriends.blogspot.com , I have published his Famous friendship poem  ...मै यादों  का किस्सा खोलूँ तो, Harivansh Rai Bachhan's poem on FRIENDSHIP in Hindi      ...मै यादों  का     किस्सा खोलूँ तो,     कुछ दोस्त बहुत     याद आते हैं.... ...मै गुजरे पल को सोचूँ     तो, कुछ दोस्त     बहुत याद आते हैं....   _...अब जाने कौन सी नगरी में,_ _...आबाद हैं जाकर मुद्दत से....😔_ ....मै देर रात तक जागूँ तो ,     कुछ दोस्त      ब...

PRO TIPS TO SCORE 100 PER CENT MARKS IN BIHAR BOARD OR CBSE BOARD EXAM

PRO TIPS TO SCORE 100 PER CENT MARKS IN BIHAR BOARD OR CBSE  BOARD EXAM Before start writing this article.I would like to let you know about this famous quote given below. DO YOU KNOW ? You can get 100 percent marks very easily in cbse board examination or any other board examinations, if you write your answers with 100 percent confidence. Let us start to know about the pro tips to get 100 percent marks in CBSE board exam or any other board exam.This article is also useful for those students whose question is  How can i get 100 percent marks in board exam easily ? First of all you need to have your exact syllabus from official source. Your syllabus must be downloaded or obtained from official source.It will ensure proper study material for you.so that, you have clear vision towards your syllabus. Now you need to have a smart routine to do smart study with proper revision. Smart routine ensures that you are studying smartly.smart routine also ensures "work less profit more". Y...

Leaves Compared With Flowers By Robert Frost With Explanation

A tree's leaves may be ever so good, So may its bar, so may its wood; But unless you put the right thing to its root It never will show much flower or fruit. But I may be one who does not care Ever to have tree bloom or bear. Leaves for smooth and bark for rough, Leaves and bark may be tree enough. Some giant trees have bloom so small They might as well have none at all. Late in life I have come on fern. Now lichens are due to have their turn. I bade men tell me which in brief, Which is fairer, flower or leaf. They did not have the wit to say, Leaves by night and flowers by day. Leaves and bar, leaves and bark, To lean against and hear in the dark. Petals I may have once pursued. Leaves are all my darker mood. source: https://allpoetry.com/Leaves-Compared-With-Flowers ANALYSIS The Poet is saying that a tree leaves,  Woods, bar may live good for long time without  Decomposition. But it will not give fruits  And flowers until we provide right food to Its root. But the poet ...