Skip to main content

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE


You are my everything 
My heart and soul 
I thought I couldn't love no more 
then you proved me wrong 
When I'm lost in a world of darkness 
You always bring light 
You chase away the pain 
That I always feel chasing me 

You are my strength 
That make me get up every morning 
You are my hope 
When I feel like giving up 
You are my healer 
You have healed all my scars 
and wiped away my tears 
You are my beautiful angel 
sent from above 

When I thought everything was going wrong 
You stood by my side and helped me 
You came into my life 
And my heart you did mend 

Your my joy 
that fills all my pain 
You made my life whole 
when it was torn apart 
When I found you 
You sent me free from everything 

Your my heart 
That heaven sent 
You mean so much to me 
Your the only one that adore 
You are everything 
I couldn't ask for more 

You and Me 
are meant to be 
In my dreams and in my heart 
We have something that cant be torn apart 
Dreaming about you, makes my night worth while 
thinking of you constantly make me smile 
There's not a day that I don't think about you 
No even one sec or one min 

You are the one 
Whenever I'm with you I still get butterflies 
Having you is the best thing 
Having you is the only thing I want 
Till the end of the time 
I want you to be mine all mine 

I love you boo 
Your are one of a kind 
That's why you stay on my mind 
I love you more and more 
When I talk to you or hear your voice it brightens my day 

I have finally opened up to you 
Now I feel I can share things with you comfortably 
I love the way you laugh, smile, the way you talk to me 
I love everything about you

by πŸ‘‰ Dreah G.
source:https://doina-touchinghearts.blogspot.com/2013/05/love-poems-for-him.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recess! Oh, Recess!

Recess! Oh, Recess! We love you! You rule! You keep us away from the teachers in school. Your swings are refreshing. Your slides are the best. You give us a break from a really hard test. Recess! Oh, Recess! We want you to know, you’re sweeter than syrup, you’re special like snow. You don’t assign homework. You make the day fun. You let us play kickball and run in the sun. Recess! Oh, Recess! You’re first on our list. We’d be in despair if you didn’t exist. We’re happy we have you. You’re awesome and cool. Recess! Oh, Recess! We love you! You rule!                                                                 BY  DARREN SARDELLI source:https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/145938/recess-oh-recess

PRO TIPS TO SCORE 100 PER CENT MARKS IN BIHAR BOARD OR CBSE BOARD EXAM

PRO TIPS TO SCORE 100 PER CENT MARKS IN BIHAR BOARD OR CBSE  BOARD EXAM Before start writing this article.I would like to let you know about this famous quote given below. DO YOU KNOW ? You can get 100 percent marks very easily in cbse board examination or any other board examinations, if you write your answers with 100 percent confidence. Let us start to know about the pro tips to get 100 percent marks in CBSE board exam or any other board exam.This article is also useful for those students whose question is  How can i get 100 percent marks in board exam easily ? First of all you need to have your exact syllabus from official source. Your syllabus must be downloaded or obtained from official source.It will ensure proper study material for you.so that, you have clear vision towards your syllabus. Now you need to have a smart routine to do smart study with proper revision. Smart routine ensures that you are studying smartly.smart routine also ensures "work less profit more". Y

Our Grandma Kissed a Pumpkin

☺️Our grandma kissed a pumpkin☺️ on a Friday afternoon. She also kissed a crayon and a giant red balloon. I saw her kiss a chipmunk eating cookies with a queen. She kissed us in these costumes 😁at our house on Halloween!πŸ˜ƒ BY  DARREN SARDELLI source: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/145939/our-grandma-kissed-a-pumpkin